Padma's Plantation - Warranty
1. Padma’s Plantation warrants each of its outdoor products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of first beneficial use by the original end consumer or one year and three months from the date of shipment, whichever is less.
2. Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, fire, freight damage, acts of nature (such as, but not limited to, freezing or high winds), extreme climate conditions, suntan oil or other chemicals, normal fading, scratching or chipping of the finish, fading, weathering or staining or discoloration of furniture , accidental damage repair or modifications by consumer, commercial use, normal wear and tear are excluded from the warranty. Proper maintenance of your product
is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This includes but is not limited to the owner’s inspection of the frames, touch up of any minor damage and following the care instructions for our lines. Please contact Padma's Plantation customer service if you don’t have this document.
3. Warranty claims must be made through, and handled by the selling dealer. The selling dealer must provide Padma’s Plantation with the original proof of purchase by the consumer as well as the Padma’s Plantation invoice number when requesting service under the terms of this warranty. Photographs of the product may be requested to process the claim.
4. Padma's Plantation will review your warranty claim and determine the most appropriate corrective action. We may repair or replace any part of the product or the entire product at our sole discretion if it is determined that the product is defective in material or workmanship. Repair or replacement will be of no charge to the customer. Padma's Plantation will pay the freight to and from Padma’s Plantation, if we approve the corrective action in advance, during the first 12
months of the warranty (Padma's Plantation will select the carrier to be used). A Padma's Plantation representative may visit to inspect the defective product as part of the review process. Parts and labor are included in this warranty during the first 12 months.
5. If the frame and/or finish have been discontinued, Padma’s Plantation reserves the right to substitute the defective frame in a similar style or finish at their option.
For additional information or service, contact your Padma's Plantation dealer.